My name is Marco and I’m a professional Italian Voice Actor !
Born in 1978;
I hit the stage four years later, while at six I already recorded vocal pre-rolls for my cousin DJ’s compilations.
Over the years then I continue on two tracks:
the first one was to work as a PROFESSIONAL ACTOR (throughout Italy); the second one belongs to my professional VO CAREER (and AUTHOR both for radio programs and for podcasts).
I get the DAMS diploma in Bologna in 2008 (Department of Art Music and Showbusiness.
My jobs today: dad, advertising voice actor, voice over talent, audio book interpreter, and teacher of diction and phonetics.
And I’m not going to stop …
- OFFICIAL NARRATOR for the PADUA URBS PICTA APP, after the appointment of the city of Padua as a UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- SPOT VOICE for YOU & MEAT campaign, broadcast on La7 - Italian national TV Channel;
- VOICE and AUDIO BOOKS for CILP - International Center for Spoken Book;
- VOICE for RADIO ADVERTISING SPOTS on the Veneto regional network, in particular in the Verona and Treviso area;
- NARRANT VOICE and AUTHOR for SVOLAZZI DI FILOSOFIA 2.0 podcast;
- AUTHOR and VOICE for the RADIO JOURNAL of FENICE CHANNEL - the web radio of the Teatro La Fenice in Venice;
- CHARACTERISTIC VOICE for the RADIO PROGRAM “Unachair for two” at Radio Studio Più (Desenzano del Garda);