Professional Chinese and Japanese voice actor with Home Studio.
I am bilingual in Chinese and Japanese. I am also fluent in English. I’m from China and currently working in Japan as a Chinese voice over talent and Japanese-Chinese translator. I have a bright and clean voice with a precise accent. I have passed the “Putonghua Proficiency Test”, the Chinese TV announcer’s qualification, with a grade of 1-B (the highest level, semi-highest grade).
What I can deliver:
– Engaging, upbeat, professional, warm, friendly voice that is pleasant and easy to listen to
– Studio quality audio recorded in a studio sound booth and clean editing
– Most projects can be completed within 24 hours
– Video editing and voice over for tutorial videos
– Quality assured translation from Chinese/Japanese/English into Chinese/Japanese
My own recording equipments:
AKG C314 microphones
Audient EVO 4 audio interfaces
Adobe Audition, iZotope RX 7
Child, Teen, Young Adult, Middle-Aged, Senior
Specialized in Categories
Narration, Training / E-learning, Corporate, Promos, Documentaries, Audiobooks, IVR, Video Games, Cartoon / Animation, Podcasts, Movie Trailers, TV Shows, Automotive, Others
I've worked as an audio guide for Japanese tourist sites, a voiceover for Japanese companies, and narration for Chinese educational materials for Japanese people.
Putonghua Proficiency Test(PSC) 1-B (the highest level, semi-highest grade)
Companies I have voiced for
Takeyama Rice Museum, Suruga Bay Ferry, etc