Cynthia is an African Voice Over Artist from Kenya who speaks excellent English and Swahili and has over 10 years of experience in the voice-over industry.
She’s worked as a newsreader at one of the biggest radio stations in Kenya Classic 105.
She has done radio and TV ads, documentaries & features, phone prompts and online videos.
Her voice age ranges from a confident 18-year-old to a mature, independent and wise 65-year-old woman.
It is described as:
– clear, warm and deep for narrations,
– smooth and professional for business videos
– authoritative and believable for corporate videos
-fun and excited for TV, radio and online commercials.
– conversational and a real person voice ( girl next door)
– mature, authentic and seasoned for documentaries
– genuine and friendly for Swahili speakers with Kenyan and Tanzanian accent
She has a quick turn around time as she has her own home studio, is easy to direct because of her expansive experience in the industry and a joy to work with.
Available for live directed sessions via Zoom.