My name is Sina. I am an experienced voice-over artist in native standard Korean.
I understand that you may be very busy helping customers, so I’d like to briefly introduce myself
and let you know that I am currently available to help additional clients. A little about me, I can offer:
– Standard Korean Native
– 3 Years of Experience
– Can record 60 minutes per day
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if I could help you with a project.
Young Adult, Middle-Aged
Specialized in Categories
Narration, Training / E-learning, Corporate, Promos, Documentaries, Audiobooks, IVR, Video Games, Cartoon / Animation, Podcasts, Movie Trailers
- Professional Voice Over over 3 years (Been though Union)
- Ages: Young to middle age
- I have a standard accent.
- Warm, Modern, Confident, intelligent, friendly, knowledgeable
- Specialty: Narration, e-learning, tutorials, and so forth
- I have a decent home recording studio with a soundproof
- I could communicate with you in Korean, English, and Japanese.
- Credentials, Education: MBC (Korean Broadcasting Station)
- Extra skills: Translations, Proofreading, DTP, Video/Audio Sync,
Labeling/Naming, Free retake
Companies I have voiced for
Amazon, eBay, and so forth.