Andrés is a professional Latin American voice actor (25), with experience in radio, dubbing, IVR, audiobooks, TV Spots, and digital platforms such as Youtube. Voice young, friendly, fresh, believable, and conversational. If you need someone you can trust, this guy is what you need. *Chilean voice Actor.
Active Member of the “Mexican Association of Commercial Voice Actors” (AMELOC) and “VoiceMasters” (2021) (International Diploma).
He started his studies in 2016 at the school of Dubbing and Locution Provoz. Later, joined to the Chilean production company YQProd, to delve into the dubbing area, and also part of some theater workshops at the Catholic University of Chile.
* I started my studies in 2016 at the school of Dubbing and Voice Over, "Provoz". Later, I joined the Chilean production company "YQProd", to delve into the dubbing area. I continued with some theater workshops at the Catholic University of Chile. I have participated in dubbing, podcast, TV spots, among others.
SOME PUBLIC WORKS:
- "Digley & Dazey" series (for Latinamerica) | The Kitchen
- "Aprendo FM" | Chilean Education Ministry
December 2020 - Present
- "Max" Dubbing on "Adventures in Galápagos" (Latin Spanish Dub) | Seventh-day Adventist Church
(Young male character at 7:32) - >
- "LYN Y BABAS" (Dubbing) | CNTV
March 2018 - March 2018
Cap. 4 - "Un diente incomodo".