Every time I am asked to say something about my self, I remember the “Anger Managment” movie, and I don’t know what to say like Adam when he shouts “I don’t know what you want me to say!”. I think that I will start by saying that I like funny movies, In my mind, everything around me has to do with production. I like sounds and feelings, I am always making stories in my mind and that’s why I do what I do for a job. I love reading books and even I am a Christian, I enjoy listening to the world and living in the time the Lord has given me as a human.
Spanish (Mexican), Spanish (Latin American)
Teen, Young Adult, Middle-Aged
Specialized in Categories
Narration, Training / E-learning, Corporate, Promos, Documentaries, Audiobooks, IVR, Video Games, Cartoon / Animation, Podcasts, Automotive, Others
I am a Bilingual Voice Actor. I have over a decade of experience bringing forth lifelong true passion for performance, making characters come to life through powerful voice-over work.
**Do you need the voice of a teen? you got it! or do you need the vice of a mature woman? let's do it!**
I can work in a wide voice range. I am the voice behind great ideas playing multiple parts in a variety of animations, commercials, radio and TV shows, E-learning, and audiobooks for a stellar source of entertainment in English and Spanish, AND GUESS WHAT? I am FREE to work on your project, RIGHT NOW.
My excellent speaking skills have taken me to perform and coach new generations of Voice Actors or people that simply want to speak in public without panicking or hurting their throat (one of my active clients is an owner of a bar that was losing her voice due to the loud music and second-hand smoke till she met me and took my advice).
I have a clear voice and ability to do various tones, accents, and emotions to convey material properly.
I am a creative writer that generates content responding to client requirements, coupled with voices, narration, sound effects, and advertising scripts to ensure production value and target audience satisfaction.
Are you interested, let's talk and build something great and creative together.
Tecnológico de Monterrey - Communications Bachelor,
Asociación Nacional de Locutores de México - Licence Voice Actor,
Gravy For the Brain Diplomas:
- How to Voice Audiobooks,
- How to Voice Commercials,
- Home Recording Studio
- Voice Over for Beginners - Engles Version,
- Improve Your Casting Chances,
- Create Amazing Demo Reels,
- Perfil del Texto del Locutor - Ronin Locutores ,
- Locución Comercial Avanzado - Manhattan Beat,
- Periodismo Radiofónico - Asociación Nacional de Locutores,
- Entrevista Radiofónica Formal e Informal, Asociación Nacional de Locutores,
- Locución y Producción Radiofónica, Asociación Nacional de Locutores,
- Dicción, Respiración y Diafragma aplicado a la Locución- Asociación Nacional de Locutores,
- Estudio de la Voz y Manejo del Idioma - Asociación Nacional de Locutores,
- Lectura Profesional de Textos Radiofónicos - Asociación Nacional de Locutores.
Companies I have voiced for
Smithsonian, Time Magazine, Clearcom, California School System, Traductia, Book Budy, Condesa Films, Whitney Tai, Colgate, Loreal, Grupo Acir, Ana Seguros, Mattel, Nivea, San Francisco Transportation, Socalgas, Napa Wines, Radio Nueva Vida, Destiny videogame, Ford and Motorcraft, Gobierno de México, Rachel Hollis in Hollis.Co and more.