Thanks for your interest in joining our team of voice over professionals!
NOTE: If you are a beginner or interested in pursuing voice acting, please do not submit demos to us.
We recommend Gravy For The Brain in the UK and The Edge Studio in the US for voice over training.
Voice Crafters is a multilingual voice over agency that has been around since 2008. We vet every talent on our roster to make sure they meet our criteria.
We only work with professional, full-time voice actors.
Before submitting your demos for consideration, make sure you meet the following criteria:
1. You are a trained, professional full-time voice actor with at least 5 years of proven commercial experience.
2. If you currently have representation, it must be based on a non-exclusive contract. We do not accept voice actors who must quote through their agents.
3. You have your own professional recording studio and can produce high-quality, broadcast-ready audio, with little to no background noise and is 100% echo-free (dry).
We will not accept poorly recorded demos, audio with considerable background noise and/or audible reverb. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Audio / voice over work typically comes at the very end of the production cycle, which means clients expect a speedy turnaround. Barring circumstances like illness, vacation, etc. we expect turnaround times to be fast and professional, as this is what keeps clients coming back. A 300-500 word voice recording for example should be turned around within 24-48 hours (or less).
- AT THIS TIME, WE’RE NOT ACCEPTING U.S ENGLISH VOICE ACTORS TO OUR ROSTER. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT DEMOS. WE WILL NOT REPLY.
- PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE DEMO UPLOAD SECTION. WE NEED YOU TO SEND PROFESSIONALLY PRODUCED DEMOS AND A RAW SAMPLE FROM YOUR STUDIO (NO EDITING, NO NOISE FILTERING, NO PROCESSING OF ANY KIND)
- DUE TO A HIGH VOLUME OF REQUESTS, WE WILL ONLY REPLY TO VOICE ACTORS WHO MATCH OUR CRITERIA. IF WE DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR SUBMISSION, IT MEANS:
- THE AUDIO QUALITY WAS POOR, AND/OR
- THE PERFORMANCE DOESN’T MATCH OUR REQUIREMENTS.
Now that we’ve got the nitty gritty out of the way, please fill this form to submit your demo for consideration.